The business of Johnston Press Plc and its subsidiary companies is now owned by JPIMedia Ltd.
The change in ownership has not changed the ways in which we use and collect your personal information.
This now explains that we may collect your personal information by way of recorded calls, when you apply for a job with us and through our agreement with 118 Data Resource Limited.
We have included further details in relation to how long we will retain your personal information.
We have updated the legal bases which apply when we process your personal information to ensure these are accurate and clearly set out.
We have added more information about the types of third parties who currently process your personal information and with whom we may need to share your personal information in the future.
- The situations in which we may collect your personal information and the types of information which will be collected.
- How long we will hold your personal information for.
- The legal bases which apply to our collection of your personal information.
- The third parties with whom your personal information may be shared.
- The situations in which your personal information may be processed outside of the EEA and the protections which are in place.
We have clarified the situations in which we transfer personal information outside of the EEA and have explained how we ensure this personal information is protected.